- Updated On:
- January 27, 2023
About the Listing:
Hello folks! I am helping a dear friend sell their tiny home as they have moved away. This is a one-of-a-kind custom built tiny home ready for living and someone to take it to the next level. It is a local-made, simple, dry, loved space with lots of wood and character.
– towed easily 1 year ago to present location, on solid 5-wheel base
– 30 feet long and 8ft wide and 13 feet tall
– has a full but tiny-sized kitchen with stove, oven, sinks, counters, etc
– all fully wired with its own fuse panels, plugs, lights throughout
– has a covered outdoor on demand hot water heater – luxurious sized shower with stonework floor and funky copper pipes and a bathroom sink (no toilet)
– overhead storage area above shower – upper back area has space for a queen size bed (bed not included) and shelves for storage – entrance has a deck area that could be covered in (I imagined putting walls, windows and a small wood stove to make it an extea heating source plus mini sauna when needed)
– heated by small electric panel 10am heater in wall, works well! Easily runs on 15 Amp circuit with other electronics
– propane stove and water heat (each has its own tank)
– water-in directly or fill through storage tanks
– confirming it doesn’t have a toilet. Many tiny homes don’t as they are too small, people either use one in another building, build or make a composting toilet or use these as an additional space for their home. If this is confusing or concerning to you, please just know this is probably not the right situation for you and that is OK.
Viewings for people who are serious and in a position to buy in cash. Best fit over next couple weeks will take it (depending on need, timing, price, promise not to flip it to make a big profit, etc). Price is negotiable. Once someone has viewed it and seen the improvements you will likely want to make from the original builders choices. It is structurally sound from what we know, but built as an affordable option for housing and reflects that in its shabby chic appearance. For the right person, there may be a spot to keep it month to month.. but not to be expected.