A-grade cedar siding, designed for living-roof bump outs at each end,
Double glazed windows and doors, roof pre-wired for solar
Bedroom Loft: 64 sq/ft
Fits king size bed and still has space around side of mattress.
Awning windows offer great ventilation. Sliding ladder for easy access
Interior: 100 sq/ft
BATHROOM – Custom 30″X30″ stainless steel shower/tub, designed for an incinerating
toilet means it does not have to be connected to sewage, (no tank
or pump out needed) but as yet there is not toilet in the space so compsoting or humanure can be installed also, vanity, fan and electric on-demand hot water heater
KITCHEN- reclaimed California-cherry cabinets, granite countertops
induction cooktop, apartment size fridge (24″wx5ft H)
* ICBC insured and registered as a travel trailer ($260/year)
* formaldehyde free plywood used. * wall are R12.5, ceiling and floor R20
* designed for plug in heater. * floors are salvage. * walls are T&G pine.
* Interior finished with organic hemp oil, VOC free Mythic paint, or ‘Osmo
* Much of this home has been salvaged from renovation projects on the
North Shore. Salvage materials helps close the loop on our wasteful system.
* Use of pre-loved materials means “off gassing” has already occurred from
otherwise toxic production of new building materials.