About the Listing:
Cute bunkie to be moved from my property. 8.5 wide, 18 feet long, almost 9 feet high. Well insulated and with a plug in heater suitable to sleep in at -25C!
Fully insulated cabin, equipped with flush toilet behind a sliding barn door, hot water tank, kitchen sink, counter, fold down table, HRV unit (high efficiency air exchange unit), electrical box, and double pane efficiency windows. Fits a Queen size bed. No shower.
$12,750 located in Bragg Creek Hamlet. 16 L x 8.5 W x 9 H.
– 32” style door with opening window & lock
– Two Jeld wen 36”x24” windows
– Pressure treated 6×6 skids
– Asphalt shingles
– Rain drip flashing
– Exterior stained cedar
– Insulated subfloor & walls/ceiling
– Interior finished with t&g pine & vivly flooring
– Kitchen cabinet unit: 4ft long x 32” tall x 18” deep
– Barn-door closet: 4ft long x 22” deep
– Extended front deck to 18”
Quotes for 500 km move around $1500.