About the Listing:
Inside living area measurements of 10 feet wide by 20 feet long tiny house.
Built on a 12 ton capacity heavy duty haywagon this “not so tiny” house gives you high front wall of 10 feet high with a 6 foot sliding glass door that slides both ways and lots of windows that are all brand new and energy efficient.
Move the house (slowly) to your location or disconnect the haywagon and move the house on a low trailer.
Price without the wagon is less by $5,000 or take both and sell the wagon yourself.
- Fully insulated with both foam and fiberglass in the floor and SM and fibreglass insulation in both walls and ceiling.
- Just finishing the inside now and can design to your specifications.
- Lots of options for trim, cabinets, and fixtures.
- Full bath with shower, full toilet, and vanity sink.
- Full corner kitchen with window over sink.
- Main door on same wall as kitchen.
- Wait until I have a buyer to determine finishings.
- Or take it without finishing and negotiate a price.
- One inch rough milled pine cladding on all of the exterior walls.
- Built with care since I was going to rent this out.