Brand new small home with a trailer (removable on site). 275 sq ft of living, 36′ long, and 8′ wide, ready for a DIYer to finish interior and exterior.
Built using KTECT technology of light gauge structural steel and NEOPOR EPS insulation. Energy performance meets “off grid”/net zero use. This home comes with 1 professional energy use consulting session specific to the region where it will “land”.
– KTECT technology: continuous insulation walls, floor, roof – minimal thermal bridging; R values at 0C: Walls -R25, Roof – R50, Floor – R35
– built to Ontario Building Code (home engineer stamped); 2 axle trailer with brakes on both axles professionally engineered (GVWR: 12,000 lbs); home engineered to withstand Hurricane Cat4 gusts (250km/hr)
– simple manual lift of system for removal from trailer to uses as a coach house, cottage or back yard studio; solid stabilizing system for trouble free living on the trailer (6 stabilizers)
– Butterfly Roof, with single point water drainage/collection
– mechanical and waterworks components recommendations available
– deck mounting plates
– less than 11,000 lbs fully outfitted and occupied
$30,000 +tax for the house as is (a shell), and installed on the trailer, with the lift system.
$70,000 +tax for the turn key package.
Note: KTECT technology performs essentially twice as good as similar wood framed construction with superior IAQ (indoor air quality). Mold, mildew and pest resistant. For more information about KTECT see www.ktectsbs.com .