Brand new small home build on a trailer (removable on site). 275 sq ft of living (35’ with mechanical room) ready for a DIYer to finish interior and exterior. Built using KTECT technology of light gauge structural steel and NEOPOR EPS insulation. Energy performance meets “off grid”/net zero use. Electrical wiring, plumbing, propane gas lines professionally installed. Interior ready to finish throughout with 1/4” birch plywood base. Beautiful windows with the added features of a second door; main door sidelight opens. This home comes with 1 professional energy use consulting session specific to the region where it will “land”.
– KTECT technology: continuous insulation walls, floor, roof – minimal thermal bridging; Rvalues at 0C: Walls -R25, Roof – R50, Floor – R35
– open concept, simple floor plan, full size bathroom with accessible style shower
– separate mechanical room for services (no on board water storage)
– built to Ontario Building Code (home engineer stamped); 2 axle trailer with brakes on both axles professionally engineered (GVWR: 12,000 lbs); home engineered to withstand Hurricane Cat4 gusts (250km/hr)
– simple manual lift of system for removal from trailer to uses as a coach house, cottage or back yard studio; solid stabilizing system for trouble free living on the trailer (6 stabilizers)
– plumbed for a full size stacking washer/dryer; 12/2 rated wiring throughout; mechanical and waterworks components recommendations available
– deck mounting plates
– less than 11,000 lbs fully outfitted and occupied
Note: KTECT technology performs essentially twice as good as similar wood framed construction with superior IAQ (indoor air quality). Mold, mildew and pest resistant. For more information about KTECT see www.ktectsbs.com .
Other models available as a DIY or a turnkey package. Or give us a design we can custom build! – email Melodie at email@example.com for designs, estimates and spec sheets.