About the Listing:
1999 FORD E-350 UTILIMASTER (Purolator Step Van)
Priced to sell
Engine: V-8, 5.4ltr.
Gas tank: 120 L
Exterior Condition: Made out of aluminum, solid plate. It’s built like an airplane, with solid rivets
Tires: dually rear end and a heavy duty suspensions.
rv type: class B. Insured as camper van
size / dimensions: 21 x 7 x 9 feet
Length from bumper to bumper: 20′ 6″
*Please only message if serious buyer and we can arrange for a drop by.*
I’m putting my amazingly well maintained and reliable step van tiny home up for sale. It has served me well for the past 3 years as a vanlifer adventuring around B.C, and as a student living a simple life at some of BC’s prettiest beaches. The previous owner was a mobile fleet mechanic who took great care in the maintenance and upgrades. Previous to that it was owned by Purolator itself, which has a well known for their high standard of vehicle maintenance. I am confident that the next owner will be buying something totally turnkey and reliable for years to come without any investment. She is in awesome condition as I mainly lived in her and did two small trips up the sunshine coast and salt spring. She has been well maintained with weekly small drives but I have less time to adventure now so it’s someone else’s turn.
• Webasto Air top Heater 2000 STC Gasoline 12v. Temperature controller rheostat set up internally. State of the art heater, typically used to heat large semi-trucks. $1825
• Cedar & Pine Walls w/ water resistant varnish to prevent molding & condensation
• Warm Cherry Vinyl Flooring: 100% Waterproof, prevents warping, mold and mildew
• Full length skylight effect on roof for natural light.
• IKEA Trundle Bed converts from Day bed to Twin with ample storage underneath
• Vintage Armoire
• Pull down curtain for privacy/and incognito work vehicle appearance
• 2 Barn back doors instead of original single rattley roll up door
• Nature’s Head Compost toilet w/ battery operated ventilator, that effectively pulls any fumes out of the van. $1400
• Galvanized steel shower tub, curtain & rod set up. *Works well with solar camp shower
• Propane stove, propane oven and 3-way fridge (up to code)
• Stainless double sink with dress and grey water tanks underneath with new 12V Lippert water pump (3GPM, excellent pressure)
• MAXX FAN ROOF /VENT $370
• Locking Stainless cabinetry custom steel furniture and epoxied butcher block.
• LARGE 7.1 Gallon Propane tank installed under exterior of vehicle. $800
• Two battery system under hood, for the vehicle and house battery (internal)
• House battery ACdelco Battery:12 Volt Battery, Lead acid deep cycle battery
• Samlex Inverter 350, Pure sine wave. Covers basic electricity: used for lights & charging phone. $200
• CTEK 250S Dual -Battery Smart Charger. Battery Isolator, Smart Power Relay, solar panel voltage controller
(with MPPT solar power management functionality), and temperature compensated 20A smart battery charger all combined into one. $410
• 3 high efficiency solar Panels placed on roof: Flexible ETFE U+ Fiberglass, corrosion resistance. 1) GreeSonic SunPower 100W 18V, 2.5kg.Two ALLPOWERS 100W 18V = $810
Increased Safety & Security Improvements
o Hockey Puck Padlock installed on inside of sliding door for extra security
o 2 Stainless Steel Lock disks on back external barn doors
o Smoke alarm, Co2 detector & Fire extinguisher inside
o Brought fridge up to code, with venting installed in sidewall and lower side.
o Leak tested Fridge and all propane appliances
o Sept 2020 Full Tuneup/ Oil change
o New Alternator, Starter, Flasher Relay and muffler
• New Muffler, Replaced Ignition Coils, All Spark plugs, Air Filter and Fuel Filter
• 4 new KalTires installed
• Front Wheel Alignment
• Brand New Windshield
– New Catalytic Converter with theft detterant device installed into Converter’s body.
Tilly has some nicks and scrapes on the outside but is really quite stunning on the inside. I kept it this way as a theft prevention tactic. It is well disguised as the average utility vehicle, I have never once had a break in.
Located in North Vancouver, can meet most evenings and Sunday only. Not available Saturday.
I consider this van to be a tiny home. It is an excellent burning man van or urban camper.