- Updated On:
- June 5, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
About the Listing:
Located in the Annapolis Valley, NS this beautiful, quality built THOW is almost ready to find it’s wonderful new owners! Just waiting on the last few details to arrive, railing for the small loft, the final electrical inspection and propane hook up.
Perfect for those who want to live full time in a tiny home, looking for a cottage to put on a piece of property, to use as a guest suite, rental property, student house or beach house.
24ft long x 8.5ft wide NEW construction and materials used throughout.
– Brand new heavy duty trailer with 7000lb axles (14,000 max. weight limit)
– 2×6 subfloor with 6” rigid foam insulation
– 2×4 walls and 2×6 rafters, professionally spray foam insulated
– Peter Kohler windows (screened, sliding & awning style) with a full glass front door
– Main bedroom loft with egress window
– Metal siding & roofing, accent siding with Fraser’s Wood Siding
– Front door exterior light (removable during transport)
– Exterior plug power at front door
– Exterior water connection port
– Exterior propane connection port, profossionally installed propane gas fitting
– 50AMP exterior power plug for hooking up onto electricity
– Wood board shiplap ceiling and walls
– Vinyl flooring throughout
– Professionally installed electrical with inspections
– Custom built kitchen with BLUM slow close cabinets and drawer slides
– Gasland Chef 4 burner propane stove (CSA Approved), professionally installed
– Stainless steel Broan range hood
– Stainless steel sink with matte black pull down faucet
– Camplux 5.28 GPM tankless propane on demand hot water (CSA Approved), professionally installed
– Main loft fits a queen bed with hanging clothes closet and clothing storage cabinet, or a king bed with the hanging closet removed
– Small loft for storage, reading nook, single bed etc…
– Bathroom 32×42” tiled shower with matte black shower fixtures
– Bathroom exhaust fan – Bathroom pocket sliding door
– Custom built vanity with sink and matte black faucet
– HVAC for air exchange located in the small loft
– Stair access to the main loft provides additional storage: 4 drawers, 3 cubby boxes, 1 pantry with 5 pull outs, 1 hanging cloths closet
– 11 Pot lights throughout, accent lighting in pendant and 4 wall sconces
– Smoke/fire & CO2 detector
– Trailer would need to be registered into the new owners name before moving
– You are responsible for moving tiny
– The tiny house fits into road legal size without special permits needed
For new owners to ADD, keeping it flexible based on the future location of the tiny needing to be either on/off grid capable:
– Heating options include: wired for heat pump over the small loft, or the addition of a propane wall unit (e.g Martin Propane Heater), or electric wall unit.
– Refrigerator options include: ability to fit a variety of models all within a 24” width (electric, propane, solar)
– Oven options include: propane wall oven, electric wall oven, convection microwave, air fryer, convection toaster oven etc..
– Toilet options include: traditional flush toilet, urine diverting, composting (Nature’s Head, Separett, OGO, Sunmar GTG), Incinerating (Cinderella), portable (Thedford, Dometic, Laveo, Reliance).
The price + HST is based on the current cost of construction materials and labour.
Contact for more information, photos or to arrange for a viewing.
Serious Enquiries Only Please.