20 foot shipping container house for sale located in Fallis Alberta 30mins west of Edmonton.
I have lived in this tiny house in all four seasons comfortably (Yes, including a polar vortex) and it features the following:
– Studio style layout with separate bathroom
– Solar system w/ 2000w inverter, lithium batteries, breaker panel, 300w solar panel, etc.
– Hot water on demand
– Vented composting toilet
– Fully spray foam insulated
– Propane stove
– Martin propane thermostat heater
– Heat recovery ventilator for clean air exchange
– Energy efficient refrigerator
– Large “Pig” Propane tank
– Queen sized Murphy bed
– Subway tile kitchen backsplash
– Pine wall boards
– Engineer and vinyl plank flooring
– Large closet
– 300 gallons of fresh water stored underneath the shipping container (12v water pump)
– Extremely well insulated skirting and blocking
– Patio style doors which allow for the large steel shipping container doors to shut and lock
– Treated 8’x12’ wood deck
-Ability to be plugged into shore power or generator, necessary in winter as there is limited sun
I’m sure there is more please feel free to message me with any questions.
Move this tiny house anywhere and enjoy the comforts of home. Super easy to move and can help arrange a company to move it.
At Tiny House Listings Canada, we spend lots of time researching the movement across the country, each and every day. So why not save yourself time from scouring the internet, and let us do it for you? Each week, we take the best of what we’ve learned and send a brief summary to our exclusive newsletter friends list. We include Tiny Homes and Land for Sale or Rent, Relevant Tips for living an Inspired Life, Financial Tips and Ideas, Sustainable Living and More. We always aim to offer high-value content and you can unsubscribe at any time – no hard feelings!
Our newsletter is free and it’s packed with value – sign up here to become a part of our community:
Did you know? We are Canada’s Largest Community of Tiny House people on Facebook? Check us out on socials: