About the Listing:
* Only serious inquiries.
* Will not entertain lowball offers.
* Do your RESEARCH on how much it costs to build a tiny home of this size that meets Ontario Building Code and how much it costs to purchase all of the off-grid equipment (paid approximately $30,000)!
* Follow truenorthtinyhomes on Instagram to see the different stages of the building process of this tiny home named Serenity (started January 12, 2021).
* Banks will not provide a mortgage for tiny homes and you will have to get a private loan if you require financing, which is not easy.
* This tiny home DOES NOT come with land but there is an option to pay monthly rent and continue parking in its current location in Janetville. However, if you rent on this property, it cannot be used as airbnb.
LIVE IN THIS SPACIOUS TINY HOME FULL-TIME, AS A COTTAGE, OR USE AS AN INVESTMENT AIRBNB PROPERTY!
• Never lived in (recently built)
• The Ferrari of off-grid living
• Meets Ontario Building Code
• Located in Janetville, Ontario (can deliver to a new location within Ontario)
• 10’ x 40’ steel trailer
• Four (4) axels, each rated for 6,000 lbs with 14.5” mob tires, brakes on all 8 wheels
• pintle ring hitch
• LED lights and break away kit
• Comes with four (4) corner jacks for re-leveling every Spring
• Caesarstone quartz countertops
• CABICO custom cabinetry & custom murphy bed
• Never been used queen size Endy mattress
• Twelve Oaks Hardwood flooring
• Porcelain bathroom floor tiles
• Porcelain subway tiles for kitchen backsplash & shower walls
• Two dimmable ceiling fan lights
• TV wall mount already installed in living room (fits a 65” TV)
• This tiny home is 10′ W x 40’ L x 13’6” H (gable roof)
• The upper loft area is 9’ W x 9’ L x 3’8″ H
• The bathroom ceiling height is 6’11”
• VICWEST Barnmaster roofing
• VICWEST Barnmaster steel siding
• Shou Sugi Ban wood siding accents
• North Star Vinyl Windows & Doors
• GE 30” Built-in Deep-recessed Gas Cooktop (JGP3030DLBB)
• Bosch 800 Series Speed Oven27” Stainless steel (HMC87152UC)
• LG 24” Counter Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with DoorCooling+, 12 cu. ft. (LBNC12231V)
• Ancona 30” Range Hood (AN-1546)
• GE 24-inch 2.8 cu. ft.Capacity Front Load Washer/Condenser Dryer Combo (GFQ14ESSNWW)
• Radiant in-floor heating throughout home via a propane fired Navien combination boiler
• This boiler also provides the hot water heating on demand
• Two barbecue sized (20 pound) propane tanks mounted on exterior side bathroom wall
• Bath fan installed in lieu of HRV unit
• HRV electrical outlet has been installed for future addition
• Wiring roughed in for cooling unit for future addition
• Cinderella Incineration Toilet
• Whole House 8 US GPM UV Disinfection System (UV8F)
• 3/4 HP Tankless Shallow-well Jet Pump (SKU 8748139)
• Plumbing roughed in for a conventional toilet if you do not want to be off-grid
• Canadian Solar 390 W panels (x 6)
• Outback solar charger
• Blue Ion 2.0 Power On Power Up system (8 kWh)
• Magnum Inverter 4400 W with electrical panel
• Sol-Ark 12kW inverter