- Updated On:
- October 24, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
About the Listing:
This is a new (NOAH certified) tiny home built in 2022. Utilized minimally for a couple of months before our tiny home dreams had to be put on hold, due to a change of circumstances that requires us to care-take for a family member in their home. This premium tiny home is gorgeous and in excellent condition!
Perfect for Northern winters with 4-seasons capabilities, including high-quality solar panels, the sense of freedom and off-grid life is right at your fingertips with this gorgeous trailer attached model! (Can be used on the grid too, of course, if that’s your preference – comes with a 25ft 30 amp RV extension cord and an adapter to plug into any home’s AC outlet).
• Solar panels and battery from one of the best solar companies on the market
• 4-seasons, fully off-grid capable, suitable for harsh Canadian winters
• Kitchen with high-quality propane oven/stove with range hood
• Energy efficient fridge/freezer combo powered by the solar energy system
• Deep double stainless steel sinks in kitchen with a high-quality faucet
• 1 bedroom, with a gel memory foam queen size mattress bed
• Built-in air conditioner and furnace with easy to use thermostat
• Bathroom with shower and fan ventilation humidity extractor system
• Premium flushing toilet
• Lots of drawers/shelving spaces, 3 small closets included
• Lots of lighting through large, easy to use windows (comes with blinds for added privacy)
• Large white water tank – comes with food-grade hose for filling, easy to use
• Grey water and black water tank – with easy to use external hookups for emptying
• A built in, easy access panel that constantly monitors the solar and water levels in the home
• Water heater with freeze protection
• Many AC outlets throughout the home, that also have USB charging ports
• Propane connection – easy access and includes an automatic changeover 2-stage regulator
• Very secure and easy to use trailer lock
• Equipped with carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors, propane detector and fire extinguisher
More detailed description:
When you get inside this tiny home, you are facing the kitchen/dining area; the entrance features a spacious closet where you can put your coats in the middle section, with hooks on the opposite wall for extra hanging space.
The comfortably cushioned dinette seating has space for 4 people. There is a deep drawer on each side of the dinette seats. The table and dinette seats convert into a 76”x40” bed suitable for an adult or 2 children. The table as well as the counter-top are walnut laminate, matching the other wood accents in the home.
The kitchen sink is a double sink and is made of stainless steel. The faucet has two different spray settings and can be pulled out for extra reach in the sink. Lots of cupboards and storage in the kitchen area as well. Energy efficient large fridge with top freezer section, powered by the solar energy system.
The bathroom has a spacious marble design large stand-up shower – it is larger than typical tiny home showers. Features a fan ventilation humidity extractor system, a window (with blinds), a mirror, a sink and a flushable toilet. These have all hardly been used due to our plans having to change rapidly, so they are in almost brand new condition, as is the rest of this tiny home.
The bedroom is the last space in the house – featuring a gel memory foam queen size mattress bed, with a large storage space underneath it, two large windows, two built-in end tables, two small closets on either side of the bed, and multiple drawers/shelving spots beside and above the bed for storage needs.
A few different lights are built into the bedroom, all with their own switches, so you are able to pick the lighting you’d prefer. Each side of the room has its own outlets, with USB ports. The room has a door that slides and latches closed if you wish to have extra privacy.
This tiny home is seated on a sturdy double axis trailer for easy transportation; it sits on the trailer year-round, protecting it from snow on the ground, etc. Comes with 6 scissors jacks that can hold 7500 lbs each for extra support (and aid in leveling if need be). This makes the tiny home very stable!
The tiny home exterior is made from black vertical steel sheets and faux wood steel cladding. The wood-grain imitation is maintenance free and UV resistant to prevent any fading over time. The home is powder coated for an increased durability, and all the windows are tempered, residential grade glass.
Size: 8’ x 24’
Floor: SIP 6 1/2” and EPS foam insulation
Walls: SIP 4 1/2” insulation with an Air-barrier and EPS foam insulation
Roof: SIPs 6”1/2” insulation with Carlisle EPDM membrane
Solar: 2 Bifacial solar panels 440W (total 880W) + 1 Lithium Solar Battery (200Ah) + 3000W inverter
The mix of bright, clean, modern details with the high-quality rustic wood accents is incredibly comfortable, yet elegant and refined. The large windows make the home feel extra spacious and bright, with included blinds for extra privacy. The high-quality appliances are a great asset to this hardy used 1 bedroom home. The quality of solar power is unmatchable, while the portability and sturdiness of this all-seasons tiny home is perfect for so many different lifestyles and locations.
Inside and out, this home is a beautiful place to live – we are offering it at an incredible steal of a price (35K less than it cost as a brand new 2022 build) because we are unable to live in it while care-taking for our family member.
We are incredibly sad to part with this, but our loss is your gain. Most tiny home builders have an estimated wait time of 1 year or more to even begin building, due to high demand for these homes.
Send an email or a text if you are interested – serious inquiries only!
We will cover half of the transportation costs of the tiny home for the buyer within Canada.