- Updated On:
- April 29, 2021
- 1 Bathrooms
- 260.00 ft2
About the Listing:
• Curved roof-line echoing the cedar log featured within.
• Meticulous, natural, modern, and efficient construction
• Integrated storage and custom milled woodworking throughout
• 260 square foot living space built on a custom built dual axle trailer.
Outside dimensions: H13’6” x W10’6” x L32’ (including hitch)
• Designed to be safely transported on highways, ferries, and through municipalities.
• Constructed with the highest quality materials and custom components throughout
• Functional power and plumbing for on or off the grid use.
• Wood stove and electric baseboard heating.
• LED lighting that can be run from an electrical source or easily converted to operate from solar
or wind generated battery power. (Battery and panel or windmill not included)
• Toilet plumbing designed to be connected to septic system or municipal sewer lines. Water
can be run by municipal lines or gravity fed/garden hose.
• Plumbing set up for easy line draining for overwintering if not in use.
• Propane powered: cook top, on-demand hot water, refrigerator (not included). Double propane
valve for simple tank replacement.
• Integrated storage throughout.
• Exterior electrical plug and hose bib for outdoor use.
• Gas, electrical, and plumbing installed by certified tradesmen. “Up to code”
• Bathroom: low flush porcelain toilet, shower with dual shower heads, sink, storage, ceiling fan.
• Kitchen: 4 burner propane cook top, on-demand hot water, refrigerator. Composite stone
counter top, single basin sink, pull-out cupboards.
• Bedroom: loft designed for queen size bed, built in bed linen storage, landing ceiling height
6’8″ tall, ceiling height above the bed platform is 4’6″
• Curved roof-line created from the natural curve of cedar log
• Fir posts and beams.
• Trailer: Custom built, painted steel, equipped with towing lights and brakes, can safely
transport 14,000 lbs (current building weight is approximately 11,000 lbs)
• Cabinets: Maple plywood, sliding drawer hardware
• Stains and paints: Eco friendly products.
• Windows: Low E Thermapane glass guaranteed for 20 years, Vinyltech window frames
guaranteed for life by Vinyltech.
• Exterior finishing: Cedar shingle siding, stained cedar trims, fascia, and soffits
• Roofing: Double layer torch-on roof
• Doors: Solid core fir doors.
• Flooring: 3/4” hardwood fir flooring.
• Plumbing: Copper waterlines can be supplied by municipal water sources or just a 3/4”
• Insulation: Ceiling R28, floor R20, walls R14. (very cozy)
• Window and door trim: hand-milled clear fir
• Walls: 1/4” plywood wall sheathing covered in textured paper. Painted with latex eggshell
• Ceiling: Tongue and groove knotty cedar echoing curved lines of hand-milled live edge cedar
Price includes applicable taxes. Price does not include moving the home to your location, however we can help facilitate that through a known reputable, and licensed company.