- Updated On:
- March 17, 2021
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 300.00 ft2
About the Listing:
Brand new 2 story SIP construction Tiny house. 300 square feet. 30ft
-SIP panels are 7/16″ OSB with polystyrene foam in between for insulation. Floor and ceiling 6″
and walls 4 1/2″ insulation.
– Trailer is double tube 1/4″ wall with triple tube over axle. Tandem 8000lb axles. 30ft length.
– CanExcell siding. 25 year warranty.
– 100a panel 12 circuit. Approx 80ft of 120/240 100 amp service cable included.
– 3/4″ pex line hot and cold. Discharge line out of the bottom of house is insulated and
contains electrical heat tape to insure that the discharge line does not freeze in winter.
– Compostable toilet, vented.
– 200 gallon water storage, DABS electronic pressure system, 2.5 gallon hot water heater
– HRV vent system for fresh air. 3 stage. Installed by Gibbon Heating and A/C.
– Electrical heat and a 3 speed ceiling fan for circulation. As long as your moving the air, it takes very little heat to keep it warm inside.
– Electric fireplace.
– Furniture included.
– 50 cubic feet storage space inside for kitchen requirements.
– Small fridge & freezer, could be increased as there is space allowed for an larger fridge.
– Splendide washer/dryer combo
– Solid fir countertops, table, and desk, solid steel tube table frame.
– 2 1/4″ Rustic Maple hardwood floor in main part and in loft.
– Ceramic tile installed in bathroom.
– Loft measures 8 ft x 8 ft. Will fit a king size bed.
For those of you concerned about warmth in the winter months, the last picture was taken on Jan 26, 2021 in the morning and an outside temp of -38 with the windchill and as you can see by the thermostat inside it is 20 degrees. So no issues keeping warm :).
House is sold as is, without any leans. $92,500 obo. I am open to offers. Serious inquiries only. It is insurable for fire, theft, water, damage etc, through Cherry Insurance.
Located south of Saskatoon. Can be ready to move within 24 hours.